Here are some tips for meeting your goals:
- Think about your goals and try to choose 1 or 2 that you might be able to accomplish this summer.
- Create some concrete steps and a timeline for completing these steps.
- How many hours per day or per week can you commit to your goal?
- How can you hold yourself accountable for this goal? Will it be checking in with a mentor, self-guided assessments, having a friend check in on your progress?
- What will be your measure of success? How will you know if you have achieved your goal
- Also, feel free to ask your mentor for tips once you have created a draft of your plan.