- Sandia National Laboratories Materials and Chemical Data Science – Postdoctoral Appointee
Are you passionate about developing and applying data science and analytics to characterize material microstructure, chemicalcomposition or materials behavior? If so, you will want to consider applying for this opportunity ... Continue
- Opportunities: Advanced Computing For Social Change and Computing4Change
We are pleased to share this opportunity for our friends at Southeastern Universities Research Association.
Seeking students from diverse disciplines and backgrounds to:
apply data analysis and computational thinking to a social challenge
experience ... Continue
- Sustainable Horizons Institute Founder on the Road
SHI Founder, Dr. Mary Ann Leung, has been on the move! In April she attended the American Society of
Engineering Education 2019 Collaborative Network
for Engineering and Computing Diversity (CoNECD) conference in
Washington, ... Continue
- Experienced Research Staff Position Opening in Data Analytics or Machine Learning
Exciting opportunity for experienced researcher to lead new initiatives in Data Analytics or Machine Learning.
Sandia National Laboratories is hiring an experience researcher in Data Analytics or Machine Learning. All ... Continue
- BASICS AND ESSENTIALS OF VERSION CONTROL
We are honored to have Dr. David Sondak present this webinar on version control. Participants will learn why version control is an essential tool for science and explore the popular ... Continue
- A Practical Introduction to Debugging Webinar
The Sustainable Horizons Institute Webinar Series Proudly Presents: “A Practical Introduction to Debugging!” Join us on Friday, August 24th, 2018 from 2:00 pm -3:00 pm CST. We are privileged to ... Continue
- University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez Research Team at Berkeley National Laboratory Students, Dan Rosa de Jesus and Julian Cuevas from the University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez (UPRM) are at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory this summer with Dr. Wilson Rivera, a professor ... Continue
- Sustainable Research Pathways Team Recognized by DOE Sustainable Horizons Institute wishes to applaud Dr. Alina Lazar (Youngstown State University Professor) and her Sustainable Research Pathways student team: Alexandra L. Ballow and Tyler J. Liebengood (Mathematics and Physics ... Continue
- AWM Workshop and Partial Funding for SIAM CSE 2019 An AWM Workshop is scheduled to be held in conjunction with the SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE), February 25 – March 1, 2019 in Spokane, Washington.
As part ... Continue
- Opportunity to Grow and Stretch for Early Career HPC Professionals SC18, the premier international conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage, and Analysis, is the place to get inspired and learn about the latest developments in this exciting field. Experience ... Continue
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign to Offer HPC Webinar Announcement from our colleague: Scott Lathrop, Blue Waters Technical Program Manager for Education, Outreach and Training
New Blue Waters Webinar Scheduled
The Blue Waters webinar series is pleased to announce a new ... Continue
- Idaho State University Research Team to Partner with Lawrence Berkeley National Lab Yury Gryazin, ISU Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics will be pursuing his Advanced Parallel Numerical Methods for the Simulation of Marine Stratocumulus Clouds research project with ... Continue
- Students@SC Call for Student Volunteers and HPC for Undergraduates Announcement from our colleague: Dorian Arnold, Emory University
Are you an undergraduate or graduate student?
Are you intrigued by the use of advanced computing capabilities to solve the world’s most challenging scientific, ... Continue
- Computing4Change Event at SC18! This announcement is being shared with the SHI community on behalf of our colleague, Linda Akli!
Are you an undergraduate student who wants to use your technical skills to create positive change ... Continue
- Call for Participation: Workshop on Advanced Computing Systems and Solutions for Big Data and Big Computing The following message is being shared with the SHI Community on behalf of our colleague Dr. Nitin Sukhija!
Call for Participation:
Workshop on the “Advanced Computing Systems and Solutions for Big Data ... Continue
- ISC High Performance 2018 Travel Grant Program This message is being shared with the SHI Community on behalf of our colleagues at ISC!
To help the next generation gain HPC knowledge and skills, the ISC Group introduces the ... Continue
- SHI Webinar Series – April Mentorship Panel Webinar Check out the SHI Webinar Committee’s upcoming webinar about mentorship!
What: SHI Quarterly Webinar
Topic: Mentorship Panel
About: Join us for an interactive webinar about the benefits and challenges encountered in mentoring. We are ... Continue
- Job Opportunity at Oak Ridge National Lab – HPC Engineer *We are reposting this opportunity on behalf of our colleagues at Oak Ridge National Lab*
About this position:
The National Center for Computational Sciences (NCCS) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) provides ... Continue
- MSRI: Infinite Possibilities Conference for Women of Color in the Mathematical Sciences We are sharing this opportunity on behalf of our colleagues at the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute. Thank you for your support!
Infinite Possibilities Conference 2018
April 14-15, 2018
Howard University, Washington, D.C.
The Infinite ... Continue
- Apply for the 2018 L’Oréal USA For Women in Science Program We are sharing this opportunity on behalf of our colleagues at the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). Thank you for your support!
Applications for the 2018 L’Oréal USA For ... Continue