Ready, Set, Give Back!
What says holidays more than giving back?
Every day Sustainable Horizons Institute focuses on
strengthening the scientific community by shaping individuals who are ready to
participate in the forefront of ... Continue
- We’ve Moved!
Sustainable Horizons has a new home.
Our New Address is: Tel: 760-895-4395 Palm Desert, California 92260 44-100 Monterey Avenue, Suite 216-F
- Master of Molecular Science and Software Engineering
An Announcement From our Partners at UC Berkeley
UC Berkeley is excited to present a new Master of Molecular Science and Software Engineering (MSSE) degree program offered by the College ... Continue
- Wilkinson Postdoctoral Fellowship in Scientific Computing.
An Announcement From Our Research Partners At Argonne Laboratory
Now accepting applications! The Mathematics and Computer Science Division of Argonne National Laboratory invites outstanding candidates to apply for the 2020 ... Continue
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory’s Linus Pauling Postdoctoral Fellowship
An exciting opportunity from our research partners.
Now accepting applications for the Linus Pauling Postdoctoral Fellowship. ... Continue
- Seeking Applicants! John von Newmann Fellowship
Seeking Applicants! Do you want to perform innovative research in computational mathematics and scientific computing? Are you passionate about research that impacts a broad range of problems of national importance? ... Continue
- Congratulations to SRP Team for the Winning Graph Challenge Award
Congratulations to SRP participant, Dr. Hang Liu, his team of students, and Berkeley Lab scientists Dr. Xiaoye Sherry Li, and Dr. Aydin Buluc for being presented with ... Continue
- SRP Deadline Extended
SRP Deadline Extension: September 17th. Don’t miss this opportunity. Apply today! Visit The Sustainable Research Pathways (SRP) Program for application details.
- We Want MORE! MORE: Mathematics – Opportunities in Research and Education
You are invited to attend an early professional development & community-building conference for undergraduate mathematical sciences majors.
October 26-27, 2019|Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA|
Special guests, Dr. Michael Young, and Dr. ... Continue
- Now Accepting Abstracts for the 2020 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM
2020 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM. Washington, D.C. | February 6-8, 2020 |
The Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM is now open for
graduate and ... Continue
- SRP Wins Award for Building Pipeline for Visiting Faculty and Students
The Sustainable Research Pathways (SRP) program is honored to be recognized by the Berkeley Lab Workforce Development & Education (WD&E) organization. WD&E will be honoring Dr. David Brown, ... Continue
- From Zero to Hero-A Story about Perseverance
From a very early age, Pricilla Kelly knew she wanted to be a physicist. She was fascinated and intrigued by the complex world of science.
First-generation college graduate, Pricilla Kelly shares ... Continue
- Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship
Paid Fellowship Opportunity!
Applications for the 2020 Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship are now being accepted.
The goal for the Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship is to bring new research ideas and capabilities to ... Continue
- Sixth SC Workshop on Best Practices for HPC Training and Education (BPHTE19) Held in conjunction with SC19: The International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage, and Analysis
Now inviting abstract submissions for papers, lightning talks and demos.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
Certification of knowledge acquisition from training or education
- SC19 Early Career program: Applications now open
The program provides a one-day series of special sessions for early-career researchers, educators, and technical professionals, on Monday, November 18 2019 at SC19 in Denver, Colorado. This includes academic, industry, ... Continue
- Sandia National Laboratories Materials and Chemical Data Science – Postdoctoral Appointee
Are you passionate about developing and applying data science and analytics to characterize material microstructure, chemicalcomposition or materials behavior? If so, you will want to consider applying for this opportunity ... Continue
- Opportunities: Advanced Computing For Social Change and Computing4Change
We are pleased to share this opportunity for our friends at Southeastern Universities Research Association.
Seeking students from diverse disciplines and backgrounds to:
apply data analysis and computational thinking to a social challenge
experience ... Continue
- Sustainable Horizons Institute Founder on the Road
SHI Founder, Dr. Mary Ann Leung, has been on the move! In April she attended the American Society of
Engineering Education 2019 Collaborative Network
for Engineering and Computing Diversity (CoNECD) conference in
Washington, ... Continue
- Experienced Research Staff Position Opening in Data Analytics or Machine Learning
Exciting opportunity for experienced researcher to lead new initiatives in Data Analytics or Machine Learning.
Sandia National Laboratories is hiring an experience researcher in Data Analytics or Machine Learning. All ... Continue
- BASICS AND ESSENTIALS OF VERSION CONTROL
We are honored to have Dr. David Sondak present this webinar on version control. Participants will learn why version control is an essential tool for science and explore the popular ... Continue