- First Workshop on Software Challenges to Exascale Computing First Workshop on Software Challenges to Exascale Computing
9:30 AM to 5:30 PM, December 17, 2017
Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
High Performance Computing (HPC) platforms are used to power discoveries and ... Continue
- SHI Quarterly Webinar Series – First Webinar Upcoming! Register today! On behalf of the SHI Webinar Organizing Committee, we are VERY excited to announce the new Sustainable Horizons Institute Quarterly Webinar Series! Additionally, we are delighted to invite you to the ... Continue
- SRP Research Experience Leads to Science Breakthrough, Acceptance at SC17, a Highly Competitive Research Conference, and New Pathways for Students and Faculty Dr. Xinlian Liu is a professor of Computer Science at Hood College, a small liberal arts college in Maryland. Like most professors, Dr. Liu has always had high expectations for ... Continue
- Two SRP Student Participants to stay on Berkeley Team After Summer Research Concludes Many of the 2016 SRP Program participants are finishing up their summer research experiences and heading back to their home institutions as school starts back up again. However, two SRP ... Continue
- Changing Lives and Building a Pipeline Through Sustainable Research Pathways In a world where science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) research is essential to the wellbeing and prosperity of humanity, it is shocking to hear that the number of high ... Continue
- The Growing Commitment to Sustainability As our name implies, sustainability is an important mission for SHI. It is indisputable that the need for high quality scientists is continuing to grow. Yet, sadly, the United States ... Continue
- SC17 Early Career Program application deadline approaching! SC17 Early Career Program – Call for Applications
February 16, 2017: Applications open
July 31, 2017: Applications close
September 1, 2017: Decision notifications
The ECP helps participants better understand the issues and challenges ... Continue
- Bright Scientists Supporting Diversity – The CSGF and BE Connection The Department of Energy’s Computational Science Graduate Fellowship (DOE CSGF) is one of the most prestigious fellowships in the United States. Created in 1991, the CSGF Program’s mission is to ... Continue
- Multiple GRA Positions at Emory University Join the Distributed Computing Group at Emory University!
Multiple Fall ‘17: CS PhD (and MS) research assistants interested in cutting-edge, extreme-scale distributed systems. Time is of the essence, particularly if not ... Continue
- BPDM Workshop The Broadening Participation in Data Mining Program (BPDM) will hold it’s annual workshop August 12-13, 2017, co-located with ACM SIGKDD 2017 Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD) in ... Continue
- Fulbright Opportunities in Sustainable Development The 2018/2019 Core Fulbright U.S. Scholars Program is currently accepting applications for awards in sustainability and sustainable development! Opportunities in sustainable development in the western hemisphere include: (Click on location ... Continue
- STEAM Article Published by ALCF BE Organizing Committee member Richard Coffey’s article about the STEAM workshop at SIAM CSE17 was just published by ALCF!
Check it out here: http://www.alcf.anl.gov/articles/alcf-participates-program-increase-diversity-stem-fields
- NERSC Data and Analytics Internship Projects Data Dashboard Enhancement
Science/CS domain : Advanced Scientific Computing Research
Project description : Supercomputers use distributed file systems that face unique challenges in serving data to tens of thousands of compute nodes. ... Continue
- Women in IT Networking as SC (WINS) Greetings,
The Women in IT Networking at SC (WINS) program is now accepting
applications for 2017. Quick reference info is listed below and the
official Call for Participation (CFP) is attached. Please help ... Continue
- Microsoft Research Dissertation Grant Broadening participation in computing is a core part of Microsoft’s values; accordingly, we are excited to introduce a new initiative, the Microsoft Research Dissertation Grant, that aims to recognize, support, ... Continue
- [CFP] Call for participation: IEEE Workshop on High Performance Big Data Computing Call for participation: IEEE Workshop on High Performance Big Data Computing
Please accept our apologies if you got multiple copies of this CFP.
Second IEEE Workshop on High Performance Big Data ... Continue
- SHI is heading to Atlanta! Sustainable Horizons Institute (SHI) is busy and excited preparing for Broader Engagement (BE) program the Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) 2017 Computational Science and Engineering (CSE17) conference. We ... Continue
- Blue Waters Student Internship Program The Blue Waters supercomputing project offers unique opportunities for internships and fellowships to students at any accredited degree granting institution in the United States.
The Blue Waters Student Internship Program (BWSIP) ... Continue
- Fall 2016 Newsletter Greetings to All!
As another fall season emerges and the holidays are on the horizon, it’s our great pleasure to reach out to you all with an update on what’s been ... Continue
- Science Ambassadors Scholarship Sustainable Horizons Institute is sharing information about a great opportunity.
A full tuition scholarship for a woman seeking an undergraduate degree in science, engineering, or math, funded by Cards Against Humanity.
For ... Continue