- Job Opportunity at Oak Ridge National Lab – HPC Engineer *We are reposting this opportunity on behalf of our colleagues at Oak Ridge National Lab*
About this position:
The National Center for Computational Sciences (NCCS) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) provides ... Continue
- MSRI: Infinite Possibilities Conference for Women of Color in the Mathematical Sciences We are sharing this opportunity on behalf of our colleagues at the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute. Thank you for your support!
Infinite Possibilities Conference 2018
April 14-15, 2018
Howard University, Washington, D.C.
The Infinite ... Continue
- Apply for the 2018 L’Oréal USA For Women in Science Program We are sharing this opportunity on behalf of our colleagues at the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). Thank you for your support!
Applications for the 2018 L’Oréal USA For ... Continue
- SHI Webinar Series – Using Python to Enhance Your Research Productivity Join the SHI Webinar Series and our guest presenter Blake Lohn-Wiley for our two-part technical Webinar “Using Python to Enhance Your Research Productivity”! Read on for more information and registration!
About ... Continue
- Free Webinar Opportunities: Improving your Oral and Poster Research Presentation Skills Interested in improving your oral and/or poster research presentation skills? If yes, then read on for a great opportunity to expand your knowledge in these areas!
Dr. Mary Ann Leung will ... Continue
- FREE Opportunity: Supercomputing in Plain English Supercomputing in Plain English (SiPE), Spring 2018: Available live in person and live via videoconferencing
When: Tuesdays starting Jan 23 2018 (through Tue May 1 2018): 1:30pmET/12:30pmCT/11:30amMT/10:30amPT/9:30amAT/8:30amHT
Live in person on the ... Continue
- First Workshop on Software Challenges to Exascale Computing First Workshop on Software Challenges to Exascale Computing
9:30 AM to 5:30 PM, December 17, 2017
Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
High Performance Computing (HPC) platforms are used to power discoveries and ... Continue
- SHI Quarterly Webinar Series – First Webinar Upcoming! Register today! On behalf of the SHI Webinar Organizing Committee, we are VERY excited to announce the new Sustainable Horizons Institute Quarterly Webinar Series! Additionally, we are delighted to invite you to the ... Continue
- SRP Research Experience Leads to Science Breakthrough, Acceptance at SC17, a Highly Competitive Research Conference, and New Pathways for Students and Faculty Dr. Xinlian Liu is a professor of Computer Science at Hood College, a small liberal arts college in Maryland. Like most professors, Dr. Liu has always had high expectations for ... Continue
- Two SRP Student Participants to stay on Berkeley Team After Summer Research Concludes Many of the 2016 SRP Program participants are finishing up their summer research experiences and heading back to their home institutions as school starts back up again. However, two SRP ... Continue
- Changing Lives and Building a Pipeline Through Sustainable Research Pathways In a world where science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) research is essential to the wellbeing and prosperity of humanity, it is shocking to hear that the number of high ... Continue
- The Growing Commitment to Sustainability As our name implies, sustainability is an important mission for SHI. It is indisputable that the need for high quality scientists is continuing to grow. Yet, sadly, the United States ... Continue
- SC17 Early Career Program application deadline approaching! SC17 Early Career Program – Call for Applications
February 16, 2017: Applications open
July 31, 2017: Applications close
September 1, 2017: Decision notifications
The ECP helps participants better understand the issues and challenges ... Continue
- Bright Scientists Supporting Diversity – The CSGF and BE Connection The Department of Energy’s Computational Science Graduate Fellowship (DOE CSGF) is one of the most prestigious fellowships in the United States. Created in 1991, the CSGF Program’s mission is to ... Continue
- Multiple GRA Positions at Emory University Join the Distributed Computing Group at Emory University!
Multiple Fall ‘17: CS PhD (and MS) research assistants interested in cutting-edge, extreme-scale distributed systems. Time is of the essence, particularly if not ... Continue
- BPDM Workshop The Broadening Participation in Data Mining Program (BPDM) will hold it’s annual workshop August 12-13, 2017, co-located with ACM SIGKDD 2017 Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD) in ... Continue
- Fulbright Opportunities in Sustainable Development The 2018/2019 Core Fulbright U.S. Scholars Program is currently accepting applications for awards in sustainability and sustainable development! Opportunities in sustainable development in the western hemisphere include: (Click on location ... Continue
- STEAM Article Published by ALCF BE Organizing Committee member Richard Coffey’s article about the STEAM workshop at SIAM CSE17 was just published by ALCF!
Check it out here: http://www.alcf.anl.gov/articles/alcf-participates-program-increase-diversity-stem-fields
- NERSC Data and Analytics Internship Projects Data Dashboard Enhancement
Science/CS domain : Advanced Scientific Computing Research
Project description : Supercomputers use distributed file systems that face unique challenges in serving data to tens of thousands of compute nodes. ... Continue
- Women in IT Networking as SC (WINS) Greetings,
The Women in IT Networking at SC (WINS) program is now accepting
applications for 2017. Quick reference info is listed below and the
official Call for Participation (CFP) is attached. Please help ... Continue