- NERSC Data and Analytics Internship Projects Data Dashboard Enhancement
Science/CS domain : Advanced Scientific Computing Research
Project description : Supercomputers use distributed file systems that face unique challenges in serving data to tens of thousands of compute nodes. ... Continue
- Women in IT Networking as SC (WINS) Greetings,
The Women in IT Networking at SC (WINS) program is now accepting
applications for 2017. Quick reference info is listed below and the
official Call for Participation (CFP) is attached. Please help ... Continue
- Microsoft Research Dissertation Grant Broadening participation in computing is a core part of Microsoft’s values; accordingly, we are excited to introduce a new initiative, the Microsoft Research Dissertation Grant, that aims to recognize, support, ... Continue
- [CFP] Call for participation: IEEE Workshop on High Performance Big Data Computing Call for participation: IEEE Workshop on High Performance Big Data Computing
Please accept our apologies if you got multiple copies of this CFP.
Second IEEE Workshop on High Performance Big Data ... Continue
- SHI is heading to Atlanta! Sustainable Horizons Institute (SHI) is busy and excited preparing for Broader Engagement (BE) program the Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) 2017 Computational Science and Engineering (CSE17) conference. We ... Continue
- Blue Waters Student Internship Program The Blue Waters supercomputing project offers unique opportunities for internships and fellowships to students at any accredited degree granting institution in the United States.
The Blue Waters Student Internship Program (BWSIP) ... Continue
- Fall 2016 Newsletter Greetings to All!
As another fall season emerges and the holidays are on the horizon, it’s our great pleasure to reach out to you all with an update on what’s been ... Continue
- Science Ambassadors Scholarship Sustainable Horizons Institute is sharing information about a great opportunity.
A full tuition scholarship for a woman seeking an undergraduate degree in science, engineering, or math, funded by Cards Against Humanity.
For ... Continue
- Spreading the Word about a Great Postdoc Opportunity! Small Business Postdoctoral Research Diversity Fellowship
“This fellowship program offers active Phase II Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) participating companies the opportunity to attract top scientific and technological talent at a ... Continue
- Sustainable Research Pathways Fellows Program Concludes Sustainable Horizons Institute’s (SHI) newest innovative program has just completed its first summer experience at Berkeley Lab in Berkeley, California. The goal of the Sustainable Research Pathways Fellows (SRPF) program, ... Continue
- Dr. Mary Ann Leung Speaks at Google! Sustainable Horizons Institute’s President, Dr. Mary Ann Leung, was honored to have been invited by the Black Googler Network (BGN) to lead a discussion about diversity and inclusion. Last week, ... Continue
- 2016 NSF Cybersecurity Summit – Registration and Call For Participation (CFP) It is our great pleasure to announce and invite you to the 2016 NSF Cybersecurity Summit for Large Facilities and Cyberinfrastructure. The event will take place Tuesday, August 16th through Thursday, ... Continue
- XSEDE  Opportunity!
Calling all college students pursuing degrees in science and engineering! XSEDE – Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment – is providing limited funding to undergrads and graduate students to support ... Continue
- 2016 Moody’s Mega Math Challenge Less than two weeks remain to register for the 2016 Moody’s Mega Math Challenge, an applied math modeling contest for high school juniors and seniors in the U.S., its territories, ... Continue
- Computer Science for All! Sustainable Horizons Institute is in Washington D.C. this week for National Science Foundation (NSF) community meetings on the heels of an exciting announcement of President Obama’s latest initiative, “CS for ... Continue
- SIAM CSE15 Program in SIAM News An article about the Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) 2015 Computatonal Science and Engineering (CSE15) conference Broader Engagement program has published in SIAM News. Check out the article ... Continue
- New Program: Sustainable Research Pathways To maintain the momentum begun at SIAM CSE15 BE, SHI has launched a new program aimed at developing Sustainable Research Pathways with faculty, students and Berkeley Labs. The program is ... Continue
- BE Program Featured on HPC Wire The Broader Engagement program we facilitated at the Socieity of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) 2015 Computational Science and Engineering conference (CSE15) was featured in HPC Wire online magazine today.
See: ... Continue
- Moody’s Mega Math Challenge – Scholarship Money! Moody’s Mega Math Challenge
Moody’s Mega Math (M3) Challenge is an Internet-based applied math competition for high school students. The contest is free and open to high school juniors and seniors ... Continue
- Sunstainable Horizons Institute Nominated for Jaffee Award Sustainable Horizons Institute was recently nominated for the 2015 Roslyn S. Jaffee Award. The Jaffee Award awards organizations that work to better the lives of women and children with financial ... Continue