- Brown, D. L., Crivelli, S. N. Leung, M. A., “Sustainable Research Pathways: Collaborations Across Communities to Diversify the National Laboratory Workforce,” The Collaborative Network for Engineering and Computing Diversity (CoNECD), Washington, D.C., 2019, American Society for Engineering Education, Paper ID #24706
- Leung, M.A., “Sustainable Research Pathways: Building Connections Across Communities to Diversify the National Laboratory Workforce“, Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics 2019 Computational Science and Engineering Conference, BE: Best Practices for CSE Diversity and Inclusion Mini-symposium, 2019
- Sapp, W., Leung, M.A., “A Different Lens on Diversity and Inclusion: Creating Research Opportunities for Small Liberal Arts Colleges”, Computing in Science and Engineering Magazine, Volume 20, Issue 4, pp 90-94, 2018
- Leung, M. A. (2018). “Developing Sustainable Methods for Broadening Participation by Transforming Mainstream Science and Technology Communities Through the Normalization of Inclusion,” American Behavioral Scientist, 62(5), 683–691.
- Leung, M.A., “Broadening Engagement by Extending the Classroom to Conferences,” Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics Conference on Applied Mathematics Education (ED2018), Best Practices in Promoting Diversity and Inclusiveness in and Outside the Applied Mathematics Classroom Mini-symposium, Portland, Oregon, 2018
- Leung, M. A., “Announcing the New Diversity and Inclusion Department”, Computing in Science and Engineering, Volume 19, Issue 6, pp 79-81, 2017
- Leung, M.A., “Expanding and Broadening Undergraduate Learning through Focused Technical Conference Submission Workshop”, Envisioning the Future of Undergraduate STEM Education (EnFUSE): Research and Practice. Washington, D.C. 2016.
- Leung, M.A., McNeely, C.L., “Opening doors to communities of practice: Programmatic interventions for inclusion in the computing sciences,” Proceedings of Research in Equity and Sustained Participation in Engineering, Computing, and Technology (RESPECT), 2015