SIAM CSE17 Broader Engagement HPC Workshops
A series of workshops provide hands-on opportunities for students to learn about a variety of High Performance Computing topics relevant to computational science and engineering.
Here is a list of the HPC Workshops:
- Supercomputing in a Nutshell – Introduction & Account Set UpMonday, February 27, 2017 2:25 pm – 3:35 pm Location: Room 207 **Preregistration is REQUIRED for this event, if interested contact us** This hands-on session will introduce attendees to ...Continue
- GPU Accelerated ComputingTuesday, February 28, 2017 9:10 am – 10:50 am Location: Room 207 **Preregistration is REQUIRED for this workshop.** This hands-on session will provide a brief introduction to GPU programming, ...Continue
- Jetstream: A Hands on TutorialTuesday, February 28, 2017 1:30 pm – 3:10 pm Location: Room 207 Jetstream is the first of its kind production cloud resource intended to support science and engineering ...Continue
- Introduction to Parallel Computing on Raspberry Pi WorkshopThursday, March 2, 2017 10:00 AM – 11:40 AM Location: Room 207 The skillsets needed to leverage parallel architectures is becoming increasingly critical with the ubiquity of multi-core ...Continue
- Open Source Data Collection and VisualizationFriday, March 3, 2017 11:20 am – 1:00 pm Location: Room 207 **Preregistration is REQUIRED for this event** As computational system grow there becomes a greater desire to increase ...Continue