Haven’t applied to SRP 2021 yet? Don’t worry, there’s still time!
The Sustainable Research Pathways (SRP) Program is an unmatched opportunity for aspiring scientists to connect and engage with distinguished scientists from Berkeley Lab. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to pursue research collaborations alongside DOE scientists that will contribute to solving some of the world’s most prominent research problems. SRP is a program unlike any other that facilitates the matching process between faculty and students with Berkeley Lab staff by identifying shared research interests through the various workshop activities.
Who can apply? We are accepting applications from faculty-student teams and unaccompanied undergraduate and graduate students. Faculty members are invited to apply with students who will participate in the program under their guidance. We strongly encourage faculty to include students from underrepresented backgrounds such as female, Black/African American, Native American, Alaska Native, Hispanic/Latinx, Pacific Islander, first-generation scholars, people with disabilities, etc., people with disabilities, and first-generation scholars as part of their team. Students applying without a faculty member participate in the workshop and for the summer research experience. Eligible applicants must be a full-time faculty member or student at an accredited U.S. degree-granting institution of higher education.
Ready to take the next step but want to learn more? Follow the steps below!
- Want to read more information about SRP before applying?
- What do past participants have to say about the program?
- SRP’s Lasting Impact: How One Summer Can Change a Life
- SRP Team Featured on Panel Led by Department of Energy Secretary
- Success Story – SRP Creates Opportunities, Furthers Groundbreaking Research
- More Faculty and Student Testimonials
- Browse through each SRP (2015-2020) page to find more testimonials from each year!
- What are this year’s technical topics and how can I read more about them?
Submit an application to the SRP 2021 Submission Site before the deadline.
The deadline to apply is Friday, September 24, 2021.