Now inviting abstract submissions for papers, lightning talks and demos.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Certification of knowledge acquisition from training or education
- Emerging and scalable online environments and tools for HPC education and training
- Processes to review training and education content
- Strategies to address early- and mid-career professionals
- Delivering effective training and education
- Identifying training gaps
- Evaluation, Assessment of training and instructional materials
- Legal issues involved in training (e.g. ADA compliance, software licenses, intellectual property rights, etc.)
- Novel andragogical approaches for training and education
- Innovative pedagogical methods for non-traditional HPC disciplines and non-HPC disciplines
- Scalable and sustainable approaches for HPC training or HPC education Recruiting and retaining diverse individuals and communities
The Workshop on Best Practices for HPC Training and Education (BPHTE19) follows a three-part submission process, with abstracts due by July 30, 2019, notification of acceptance by August 20, 2019, full papers due by September 7, 2019 and presentations by September 28, 2019 (There will be no extensions). Abstracts, papers and presentations must be submitted via the BPHTE19 online submissions system.
For complete submission guidelines please visit: https://sighpceducation.acm.org/events/BPHTE19.html
*Abstract Submissions (due July 30, 2019)