Our work prepares individuals for rewarding and successful careers while helping organizations build a diverse and inclusive workforce. We support the whole scientist as they explore and find their passions and propel their career trajectories.
Learn more about how we develop the workforce and engage the community:
- Sustainable Research Pathways matching workshop for summer internships
- Broader Engagement professional development and community building at Computational Science and Engineering conferences
- Computational Research Leadership Council seminars for students
- Better Scientific Software activities to enhance scientific developer productivity through diversity and inclusion
- Pathways to Success workshop to define and direct your academic and career path
- Webinar series providing technical skill and professional development