- Jump start your career…join the community The Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) 2021 Computational Science and Engineering (CSE21) conference Broader Engagement (BE) program will provide a rich scientific ...Read more
- Help us change the lives of students, faculty, and professionals who participate in the Sustainable Horizons Institute programs and community. Please make a tax deductible donation ...Read more
Welcome to Sustainable Horizons Institute
At Sustainable Horizons Institute, we know the only sustainable future is one that gives attention to the whole scientist throughout the course of education, career, and beyond.
Our mission is to build sustainable connections between students and science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) by supplying the essential, visible supports students need to participate and achieve. Through the development and implementation of programming that builds, supports, and connects students and science leaders and innovators in STEM, we focus on shaping individuals and communities who are broadly engaged and ready to lead the way in science. You can read more about our mission here.
In addition to our programming, we maintain two monthly newsletters: SHI Newsletter and Mentor Protégé Newsletter. Each of these newsletters feature articles that give high quality advice and discussions on a variety of compelling topics intended for a broad audience. If you would like to join the mailing list for either of these newsletters, email email@example.com with your full name, preferred email address, and name of the newsletter you’d like to receive. You can also check the “news” tab to read the most recent feature articles from SHI Newsletter!
- Job Opportunity: Director of Data Science InitiativeAtlanta University Center Consortium, Director of the Data Science Initiative The Atlanta University Center Consortium (AUCC) has established a bold vision for data science education ...Continue
- 2020 NSF Math Sciences Graduate InternshipThe National Science Foundation (NSF) Mathematical Sciences Graduate Internship (MSGI) Program provides opportunities for mathematical sciences, doctoral students, to participate in internships ...Continue
- Texas Advanced Computing CenterTexas Advanced Computing Center The following student programs, fellowships, and the International Summer School on HPC are now accepting applications. Summer Internships in Parallel Computational ...Continue